- Anyone who has attained the age of 18 years and who is a permanent resident of India can join the organization.
- The annual membership fee is Rs.200
- Members are required to provide their name and full address.
- Membership should be taken through the website of the organization.
- Those in charge of existing party political movements are not eligible for NRC organizational responsibilities.
- People who do not pay the annual subscription cannot be considered as members
- The Board of Directors shall have the power to remove from the membership, with the permission of the General Assembly, those who act contrary to the rules and regulations of the organization and defame the reputation of the organization. For those who are thus excluded, the paid subscription will not be refunded.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
NRC is a non-profit organization, and so, its membership services are not entitled to any refunds, but you may apply for cancellation by writing to us at [email protected] Thereby we will stop notifying you regarding membership expiry and renewals.
When canceling entry tickets for the online or offline events, please make sure that you inform us at least three days prior to the event date. This helps us cut down resource wastages. At the same time, you are free to transfer your payments to another person but will have to write to us at [email protected], at least three days prior to the event, with their full name, email id, and phone number from the already registered email id.